OpenXTalk YouTube Channel

All flavors welcome.
Forum rules
Be kind.
OpenXTalkPaul

OpenXTalk YouTube Channel

Post by OpenXTalkPaul »

I made an OpenXTalk YouTube Channel!
I think it could be great if we had lessons/walk-through videos, HyperMedia/xTalk history videos, demos of new features, etc. on there. Then we can link to the videos in our documentation and such...I mean xTalk IS a 'HyperMedia' platform, right? If anyone wants to contribute videos (and hopefully soon release an OXT distro that you can use in the videos), let me know about any xTalk related videos and I'll aggregate the links into categories. It could have playlist categories for lessons, xtalk/hypermedia history, new features or feature proposals for OXT, bug report bug-demonstrations, etc.

In this first video I'm just showing how the OXT currently responds to the user switching the macOS system dark/light mode switch on/off.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdGi5N ... xfQvKX0NPA

I've been messing around with Builder lately, creating a macOS Native windows in code, in order to see if I could get that translucent blurred and blended with the background frosted glaze material look, that is it's changed by the system GPU, based on the content BEHIND the window as the window is moved. I am looking into doing that on an actual OXT Stack window too, but there's a bit more involved in order to, *possibly*, do that (The NSViews need to be reordered within the window). Perhaps I can do some videos showing the differences between OXT and "Native" windows.